- All new, unused and certified pre-owned vehicles including MCI company vehicles and Dealer demonstrators sold and delivered as retail during the program period.
- Fleet units are not eligible.
- Canadian residents who have graduated between April 30, 2017 and April 30, 2020 from an accredited Canadian university or college. If the customer has not yet graduated, graduation must be within 90 days and be supported by a letter from the Registrar Office.
- The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the graduate’s official transcript. No exceptions from this period will be considered.
- Vehicle must be registered (RDR and licensed) in the name of the graduate.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- List of Eligible schools is attached
- Condensed 2 year programs are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new vehicle delivery. (i.e. Dealers who do not apply for the Graduate Rebate at the time of delivery have 90 days following delivery to submit their application.)
- An applicant’s degree cannot be used more than once.
- Date of issuance is not the Graduation date. This is the date the transcript was issued to the customer which is in most cases is different than the actual graduation date. Always look for the Graduation date or the date the diploma was awarded on the transcripts.
- Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a rebate, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
- Grad rebate amounts are as follows:
- The rebate will be used as a down payment and assigned to the selling dealer. The rebate should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
- If the customer is unable to provide the required documents at the time of delivery, the dealer can withhold the rebate until the documents are provided and pay the customer afterward. However, all other elements of the program, including the 90 days from delivery eligibility, are still valid. A special note must be made on the Claim form to explain this circumstance.
- The Graduate rebate is in addition to any consumer retail incentives that may be available from Mazda Canada at the time of delivery.
- As this is a consumer offer, an acknowledgement (Incentive Claim Form in eMATE) must be signed by the customer.
*Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
**Post-Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue any part of this program at any time.
Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to withhold payment for any claim deemed to be non-compliant with program requirements and guidelines.