Up to 5,6 L/100km
An innovation from Mazda, the sport utility vehicle: the CX5!
The result of the incomparable new crossover from Mazda, the CX-5, is derived from innovation and the Mazda DNA. This vehicle seats 5 and inherits the best genes from other vehicles in the line. It has the skills of our road sport utility, the agility of our sports car and sophistication of our sedans. Newly available in the 2013 model year, designed with the new Mazda KODO design and fully incorporating, for the first time, SKYACTIV technology, it will amaze you.
SKYACTIV technology for the engine, transmission, suspension and chasis of the vehicle, to make it much more streamlined and economical. SKYACTIV-G engine does more with less. It extracts more energy with every drop of fuel thanks to the extremely high compression ratio of 13:1.
What does the 2013 Mazda CX-5 offer you more than the others?
- An extremely high compression ratio of 13:1
- Fuel consumption of 5.7 L/100 km
- Level of emissions reduced by 15%
- All-wheel drive
- A frame and body that's stronger and lighter
- Rigidity of the chasis increased by 30%
- 4 cylinder 2.0 L engine
- The widest field of view in its class
- ABS brakes
- System of traction control / antiskid
- Dynamic Stability Control
- A triple split 40/20/40 rear folding seat
- USB and standard auxiliary sockets
- A towing capacity of 2000 lbs (907 kg)