Up to 6,7 L/100km
Security, space, economy and driving pleasure, this is exactly what you feel driving your new 2012 Mazda 5
The Mazda 5 is great for people who need extra space in their car, whether for your family, for a soccer team or simply for the convenience of having more space during a trip or a weekend of camping. With this wonderful vehicle, you will not like being in traditional minivan, because you enjoy the driving pleasure offered by all Mazda vehicles. You will find six seats inside of it, unlike others who offer 7 ... But beware, this detail is not a disadvantage, far from it! The Mazda 5 is spacious enough to accommodate six adult passengers. Its space has not been reduced to add a seventh place, often unnecessary, as did some other manufacturers vehicles in this category.
Here are a host of amenities offered on the different versions of your future Mazda 5:
- 6-speed manual transmission comes standard
- 5-speed Sport mode optional
- 6.7 L/100km highway
- Advanced 2.5-liter DOHC motor, the same as that proposed in the Mazda 3, Mazda 6 and CX-7
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel for a better driving position
- Automatic Temperature Control
- AM / FM Sound System
- Integrated Bluetooth on the steering wheel, standard on GT models and available on the GS
- 4 entry doors for passengers, including two side sliding
All these features make the 6 passenger Mazda 5 the most outstanding vehicle to drive.