The Mazda new owners program
Mazda Canada, in partnership with the Bank of Nova Scotia, is pleased to announce that the Mazda "new owners" program is extended to lease customers, as of September 21, 2011. We are also pleased to announce that the "new owners" program now applies to theCX-7 GX 2WD.
This program applies to new Mazda2, Mazda3 and CX-7 GX 2WD vehicles and allows new owners (those customers who have no history of motor vehicle financing) and Generation Y customers to finance their new Mazda vehicle at Scotiabank. Mazda2 customers continue to enjoy an additional discount of $500 for their purchase or lease and TPA (exclusive for Mazda2). This program can even be combined with other incentive programs (excluding the Mazda Graduate discount).
"New Owners" program rules.
Note that all conditions must be met in order to be eligible for the program.
- No history of financing or rental vehicle;
- Payment up to $ 500 per month;
- TDSR less than or equal to 35%;
- Borrowers showing a Grade D or E are not eligible;
- No adverse credit history (no payment, no radiation and no judgment);
- Minimum period of full-time employment of at least 6 months;
- Proof of income required which could be verified before approval by the lender to the dealer;
- Proof of insurance required;
- Down payment minimum of $ 1 000 as part of the financing, and leasing *;
- Maximum Term of 72 months for all loans and 48 months for lease;
- The first payment required in the case of a lease;
- Report maximum loan / value of 125%.